YARD RULES & SAFETY POLICIES
NO BLOW TORCHES
Cutting torches of any kind are not permitted on premises.
BRING LUBRICANTS / WD-40
Lubricating spray can help remove parts that are stubborn or slightly rusted.
WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES
No sandals or open toed shoes are permitted. Wear safety goggles and jeans for protection.
BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS
We do not sell or loan tools and don’t provide outlets, so bring your own manual or battery operated tools.
NO CAR JACKS
Cars are on stands and are easily accessible, so car jacks of any kind are not premitted.
PULL ONLY NEEDED PARTS
Some assemblies have multiple parts attached, so make sure you only pull the parts you plan to pay for.
Please advised! Your safety and the safety of other customers is top priority. Please read and understand all of our safety policies before using the yard.
- You must be 18 or older to enter the yard.
- We only accept cash or credit card…no checks.
- TearAPart reserves the right to deny admission to anyone.
- You are allowed to bring portable compressors and generators.
- No jacks are allowed, as all parts are easily accessible.
- Bring your own tools, for we do not loan or rent tools.
- We cannot allow customers to bring their own parts into the yard.
- TearAPart reserves the right to check all tool boxes, totes, bags, cases, etc., upon entering and leaving the yard.
- Any theft or vandalism will be reported and prosecuted.
- The yard is clearly marked notifying customers the area of business and the areas that are off limits to customers.
- Fluids have been drained and batteries removed.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the yard.
- Sandals or open toe shoes are not permitted.
- Torches are not permitted.
- No pets allowed in the yard.
- Anyone not obeying our rules and policies, or we feel is a threat to the safety of others will be asked to leave.
- If a vehicle is wrecked it means it was driving when wrecked.
- Check part prices before removing any part(s).
- Bring your own hand and battery operated tools.
- Engine hoist and wheel barrows are available for use only at Tear A Part.
- All parts are accessible, therefore you do not need jacks and they are not permitted in the yard.
- All vehicles are conveniently grouped together in sections by make.
- Some parts may interchange with other models.
- New vehicles arrive daily if you are not able to locate a part, let our sales staff help you locate the part.
- Your safety is our priority, so please report any unsafe conditions or actions to a TearAPart employee.
- Wear the appropriate clothing such as, safety glasses, closed toe shoes, jeans or coveralls.
- If you are pulling a heavy part bring another person to help you out.
PARTS INTERCHANGE / CROSS-REFERENCE SYSTEM
TearAPart’s proprietary interchange lists all interchanges or comparable part options for almost every car or light truck on the road. This remarkable resource tells you which OEM parts from one vehicle fit or “interchange with” another vehicle. Using TearAPart’s part interchange will broaden your part options, help you find less costly alternatives, and you pocket the savings.
This is a completely FREE service we provide to you and share with every customer. Visit us any time to use our parts interchange.
You are looking for a starter for a ’99 Buick Lesabre, but did you know 11 other cars were built with that same starter?
- BONNEVILLE 1998-2001
- CAMARO 1998-2001
- EIGHTY EIGHT 1998-1999
- FIREBIRD 1998-2001
- GRAND PRIX 1998-2000
- INTRIGUE 1998-1999
- LESABRE 1998-2001
- LUMINA CAR 1998-1999
- MONTE CARLO 1998-2000
- PARK AVENUE 1998-2001
- REGAL 1998-2000
CHEVY PICKUP ENGINE
Need a whole engine assembly for a 1998 Chevy 1500 Pickup? Well you’re in luck since this engine can be found in 12 other vehicles as well.
- CHEVROLET VAN 1996-2002
- GMC VAN 1996-2002
- CHEVY 1500 PICKUP 1996-1999
- CHEVY 2500 PICKUP 1996-2000
- CHEVY 3500 PICKUP 1996-2000
- GMC 1500 PICKUP 1996-1999
- GMC 2500 PICKUP 1996-2000
- GMC 3500 PICKUP 1996-2000
- ESCALADE 1999-2000
- CHEVY TAHOE 1996-2000
- GMC YUKON 1996-2000
- CHEVY SUBURBAN 1996-1999
WHAT IS A "SELF-SERVE, AUTO PARTS RECYCLER"?TearAPart's store displays thousands of junked cars and trucks on stands, arranged in rows, and separated by manufacturer. Bring your own tools to remove the parts, drive train components or any other accessories you need to fix or improve your car.
WHY SHOULD I REMOVE MY OWN PARTS?TearAPart's philosophy is: since you do all the work, you enjoy all the savings. Our parts are sold at a fraction of what a dealer would charge and well below the cost of a traditional auto parts yard.If you would like to have someone pull your part, please contact a customer service representative.
WHY BUY AUTO PARTS FROM TearAPart?
- Using our quality recycled parts saves money, energy, resources and landfill space.
- Quality parts at unbelievably low prices saving you up 75% of retail pricing.
- Our huge inventory includes lots of hard-to-find parts.
- Our parts are generally considerably less expensive than traditional parts sources.
- Our shopping experience and excellent customer service can't be beat.
- New vehicles arrive daily to ensure a fresh, wide selection of parts.
- Our easy to use website lets you check inventory and get an instant quote for cash for your junk car.
- Our computerized Parts Interchange System identifies all vehicles containing the part you need.
- Worry-free purchasing thanks to our 30 day parts exchange policy. If a part breaks or doesn't fit in your vehicle, you are welcome to come back and pull another similar part.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash. (Sorry, no checks.)
- Open 7 days a week for your purchasing convenience.